The successful candidate will be joining a company with over 30 years of operations poised for rapid-growth in the wholesale distribution industry. Growth is planned through both organic growth and acquisitions. The Controller will be supervising and developing a team of six and managing all aspects of accounting and supporting FP&A processes. The Controller should have strong communication skills and continuous interest in improvement.
Why work here?
- A mixture of Accounting/FP&A (will wear many hats)
- Direct exposure to ownership/board
- Rapid-growth opportunities with a stable company
- Lead Financial Reporting, Planning & Analysis
- Acquisition due-diligence
- Develop annual budget
- Inventory Management, costing and reconciliations
- Liaise with external auditors
- ERP enhancements/optimization
- Develop annual KPI’s and initiatives
- Ability to interact with senior management
- Accounting/Finance degree preferred
- CPA preferred but not required
- Netsuite ERP experience preferred but not required