Our client, a global publicly traded company, is adding a Staff Accountant/Analyst to their SEC Reporting group. The staff will mainly assist to consolidate financial data with the supervision of a Manager and SEC Director.
- Assist with the preparing quarterly and annual of financial pages of SEC filings.
- Work with all levels and departments within accounting.
- Prepare the consolidation of various roll forward schedules.
- Prepare monthly elimination and consolidation entries.
- Coordinate providing quarterly and annual audit support to external auditors for consolidated and statutory audits.
- Assist in researching and applying GAAP rules and disclosures.
- Support VP to complete ad-hoc projects, as assigned.
- Assist in ensuring XBRL taggings are appropriate.
- The position requires the staff to have completed a minimum of 6 months of year-end external audit with a public accounting firm.
- CPA in process
- Master’s degree
- Basic auditing skills, strong communications, detail oriented and multi-tasking management.