The current Tax Accountant is retiring at the end of 2019, so this person will be their replacement. There will be a gradual transfer of knowledge, so this individual will be fully set up for success in this role.
The Tax Manager will be responsible for:
- Corporate, partnerships, and personal tax
- Potential to take on more general accounting responsibilities
- 5-10 years of Tax experience
- Solid tenure (not moving every 2 years. Ideally, they’d like someone that will stay with the company for a long time!)
- Great personality, ability to work with others and fit in with the team (which is FULL of energy)
- Experience with OGsys highly desired. Wolfpack is plus
- Interest in stepping into the Controller role is a plus!
- Base + discretionary bonus, discretionary 401k (4% match this year)
- 3 weeks of vacation year 1. 4 weeks year 2
- 10 sick days, 4 paid personal days
- 12 paid holidays (including Columbus & President’s Day)
- Medical: Company pays 87% premium
- Great environment!
- Small, family owned company (AND very profitable)
- The Accounting team has been together for 20+ years! This is a great place to stay until retirement!
- Potential to grow into the Controller (and more than double their salary)