Excellent full-time opportunity with one of the most historic and highly regarded private organizations in the Houston area!
Compensation: Salary + Bonus Potential
Location: Downtown, Houston, TX
- Employer subsidized parking
- A close-knit work environment where you’ll interact regularly with staff and clients on a regular basis.
- Meals catered almost daily
About the Position
Our client is looking for a personable, reliable, and client/customer focused Bookkeeper/HR Administrator who can successfully execute the AR, HR and Payroll functions of the organization.
Candidate will frequently interact with and be the first point of contact for clients and employees regarding all AR, HR, and payroll matters.
- Manage all aspects of AR (record keeping, payment posting, daily revenue reconciliation, collections, etc.)
- Manage the payroll process for approximately 50-100 exempt & non-exempt employees (mostly non-exempt).
- Process weekly and semi-monthly payroll, issue and distribute paychecks, manage direct deposits, benefits withholding, payroll deductions, garnishments and levies, flexible spending accounts, W-2s, and wage and hour law compliance
- Explain, educate, collect, and review, all Human Resource related employee files/paperwork (benefit enrollment forms, new hire paperwork, 401k pension payments)
- Prepare employee schedules
- AR experience processing payments/dues for over 800 customers a month.
- Solid payroll processing experience for exempt and non-exempt employees
- Through understanding of HR functions such as befit administration
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong customer service skills
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org