#Jobs #houston #hiring #BillingManager #AccountsReceivable
Why work here:
- 5 weeks PTO
- A stable company with a long stand reputation in their industry. They have been in business for over 100 years.
- An entrepreneurial company, with a strong management team and expansive growth plans.
- Direct line to executive leadership! Their management team values the input of its employees.
- Ability to make an impact on the bottom line.
- CFS has successfully placed several professionals with them for over 5 years!
- Manages 30+ billing and accounts receivable staff located in 11 offices.
- Coordinates the invoicing and payment application process for all offices.
- Oversees electronic billing implementation and on-going electronic invoicing process.
- Processes delinquent time fines for and researches issues related to the delinquent time monitoring system.
- Prepare and review annual and quarterly operational budget submission for assigned G/L accounts.
- Coordinate requests for annual audit requests from auditors.
- Responds to time-sensitive ad hoc data requests from billing staff.
- Monitors client reminder statement process for all offices (ARCS).
- Reviews and approves (within set guidelines) billing related exceptions, all write-off requests, wire transfers and check requests.
- Must have 10+ years of professional experience that is directly related to legal or professional accounting environment.
- Some college courses preferred including accounting courses.
- Must have a minimum of 7 years of managerial or supervisory experience.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Must be able to maintain the confidentiality of information seen or heard within the workplace.
- Ability to define problems, collects data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Skill in use of personal computers and related software applications.
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and deliver quality work product in a deadline driven environment; overtime is required during peak times.