- Logging on to bank and print Lockbox Deposits and ACH credits.
- Download Images from Bank for ACH, and processing to Image Connect.
- Processing Lockbox Batches and preparing Auto Credits
- Process Write-Offs weekly.
- Client Clearing Account Reconciliations
- Receiving, Reading & Responding to e-mails, making notes of special items and requests.
- Lead responsible for filing and offsite storage for A/R deposits.
- Prepare & key daily-in house deposits and back-up before preparing, and sending.
- Deposit to the bank; notify courier of cashiers checks
- Assist with reconciliation of online banking report
- Monthly A/R meetings to discuss department issues.
- All deposits must be completed by the end of the last working day of the year.
- Performs additional assignments as requested by the Supervisor or Assistant Supervisor.
- Two to three years of on the job experience in a business or accounting environment.
- Ability to perform daily operational duties with minimal supervision.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and written; internally and externally.
- Ability to use independent judgment and to manage and impart confidential information; self-starter.