Why work for this company?!
Family owned and operated, our client is a majority owner of 10 companies within technology, service, and engineered products industries. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a family that values its employees, community involvement, and philanthropic ventures such as endangered species conservation.
About the Position
- This position offers 2 weeks paid vacation, 100% medical paid for employee, 401k with a 5% match and a base salary of 40- $45k + bonus.
- The family office is located in the within walking distance to the Galleria.
- Lunch often provided to employees
- Responsible for timekeeping and payroll.
- Annual files, and Tax (w2’s, sales tax returns).
- Monitor bank accounts
- Answer phones
- Expense reconciliation
- Maintain file and record keeping
- Special Projects
- Travel research and booking
- Experience with QuickBooks
- Payroll & Timekeeping
- Reconciling business expenses
- Experience with MS Suite