CFS Technology has been contacted by a longtime client that has a long-term need for a talented Senior Manager of Network and Infrastructure. Experienced infrastructure professionals—are you interested in taking the next step in your career with a global organization that will truly value your expertise?
As a Senior Manager of Network and Infrastructure, you will play an integral position within our client’s Information Technology Department. This will involve assisting in a variety of IT functions, including building and leading a respected IT Network Infrastructure team.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Define strategy for network infrastructure
- Develop IT vendor strategy
- Work with IT Director to ensure technology is optimally configured and maintained
- Support all internal/external audits
- Manage Office 365 environment
- Ensure proper Project Management oversight of various IT related projects
We are looking for a Senior Manager Network and Infrastructure who combines strong leadership and organizational skills, with solid prioritization and attention to detail abilities. You must have sound judgment and strong reasoning skills, as well as good analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to effectively convey compliance policies.
Specific requirements for this position include:
- Bachelor’s degree of Science in CS, MIS, or equivalent business experience
- 7+ years of technical leadership experience
- Broad knowledge across the spectrum of technologies (LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, VPN, VDI), (VM), (SAN), (SQL), (IAAS, SAAS)
- Data Center Management
- Proven ability to meet daily and monthly deliverables
- Ability to work efficiently independently as well as part of a team