Our client is growing and adding a Financial Analyst to their team. They are publicly traded, located in The Woodlands and provide services and products to the Oil & Gas industry. This role will report to the Director of FP&A and assist in creating models, dashboard reports, and presentations to the BOD.
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
- Support Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, and Operating Plan process
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
- Quarterly and Monthly Financial reports
- Implement and work with a Business Intelligence Tool and Dashboard reports
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision-making purposes
- Supporting Senior Management Team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis.
- Prepare presentations to Board of Directors and Senior Management Team
- Four-year college or university degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- or equivalent education and/or experience.
- One or two years of FP&A experience.
#finance #hiring #Woodlands #financialplanning #analyst
Salary: $55,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year