- Responsible for the reporting of a consolidated group of entities including intercompany accounting and eliminations.
- Perform monthly and quarterly closing duties including but not limited to:
- Prepare and post quarterly intercompany payoffs for several entities.
- Review monthly bank reconciliations.
- Prepare quarterly reports for Board of Director meetings, including but not limited to cash flows and partners’ equity report.
- Assist in preparation of audited financials for the consolidated company including schedules and footnotes and provide requests for external audit.
- Prepare budgeting and forecasting schedules for the annual budget.
- Update reports in Management Reporter with new companies and GL accounts as needed.
- Responsible for the accounting, audit, and investor reporting for private equity funds and related investment entities.
- Special projects as assigned.
- BBA – Accounting, CPA preferred
- Five plus years of accounting experience.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Proven track record as an effective team player and good interpersonal relationships.
- Proficient in Excel and knowledge of Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to multi-task