Manager Corporate Development
Responsible for financial modeling, research, and presentation support for corporate development, investor relations, treasury, and other initiatives.
- Corporate development:
- Drives key activities to analyze acquisition opportunities, including reviewing potential targets, developing financial models, producing valuation analyses (accretion/dilution, DCF), and coordinating due diligence.
- Creates management and board presentations to present acquisition opportunities to key decision makers.
- Investor relations:
- Creates and updates investor relations materials including presentations, analyst estimate summaries, benchmarking analyses, and shareholder reports.
- Supports the quarterly earnings release and conference call process.
- Assists with coordination of investor conference and non-deal roadshow attendance.
- Capital Markets:
- Analyzes and prepares presentations for various treasury needs including presentations to rating agencies, bond investors, and company’s bank group.
- Creates and maintains financial statement forecast model of company.
- Supports FP&A and Tax functions as needed.
Education, Training, Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Engineering, or a similar field. MBA preferred. CFA or CPA designation a plus.
- 5-7 years of corporate finance, investment banking, corporate development, or private equity experience.
- Highly advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint required; experience with Bloomberg a plus.