- Using Hyperion system reports and other financial information, performs a review of various financial documents, reports, statements, and disclosures.
- Monthly review of the financial statement and other financials for each operating unit;
- Work-in-process/job review and analysis;
- Actual vs. Forecast Review of OpUs reports;
- Actual vs. Forecast Review of different company segments reports;
- Management Representation/Questionnaire Review;
- Monthly Reporting Schedules.
- Serves as the main point of contact for the operating units’ Controllers.
- Provides support and assistance to the SEC financial reporting group in preparations of Company’s 10-Q, 10-K, earnings releases, the board of director presentations, etc.
- Provides support and assistance to the external auditors in connection with the audit of the company.
- Assists with the preparation and review of statutory financial statements for certain international operating units as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3-5 years of experience in public accounting
- CPA preferred
- Oracle Hyperion