Internal Management Reporting Manager
Our client is a private company with an estimated $1.5B in annual sales revenue. They are looking for an Internal Management Reporting Manager to manage a team of two.
- Review monthly financial statements/reports from international locations to assess compliance with US GAAP and prescribed formats
- Responsible for the analysis of variances in operating results of assigned international locations as performed by staff
- Responsible for the review of monthly reporting for assigned locations, including reconciliations and analysis.
- Act as primary corporate contact for assigned locations for routine reporting and ad-hoc assistance.
- Review intercompany reconciliations between various locations as well as elimination entries.
- Design and implement effective internal controls and procedures to safeguard the assets of the company and ensure the integrity of data.
- Ensure compliance and the reconciliation of assigned accounts.
- Provide assistance with the annual audit.
- Train and supervise staff
- Assist with and support the implementation of new AX Dynamics system.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting. Master’s degree in Accounting/Finance, CPA designation or MBA is a plus.
- Big 4 or middle-market accounting firm experience preferred.
- Prior experience with consolidation of multiple entities. International experience a plus, particularly knowledge of foreign exchange accounting guidance.
- Prior experience with employee supervision delivering skill training, motivating others, giving feedback, coaching employees is a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge of US GAAP and other relevant financial reporting.
- Advanced MS Excel skills; Proficient in MSWord, Power point.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX a plus