- Coordinate the global monthly closing and consolidation for operating companies into Longview Financial System.
- Ensure compliance with established consolidation, financial reporting, tax reporting and control procedures for the Company.
- Serve as System Administrator for Longview for all company applications and provide user support across the global organization as needed.
- Provide periodic training to new/intermediate users as needed.
- Coordination with IT, Finance and Accounting departments to meet business requirements and drive process improvements in Longview environment.
- Manage day-to-day Longview operations and ensure database integrity.
- Drive Longview reporting improvements to increase reporting abilities in financial planning & analysis, SOX controls, etc.
- Oversee continued feasibility of Longview in current environment and potential future state, keeping abreast of technological advances consolidation software and reporting systems. Ensure proper resource allocation evaluating maintenance efforts against overall company business goals (e.g., cost of maintenance, ease of transition, system capability and capacity, maintenance and processing involved for acquisitions/divestitures, etc.)
- Control security access to all applications and coordinate network permission in compliance with SOX requirements and corporate policy.
- Maintain key Longview data elements to ensure integrity of Legal Entity hierarchy, Chart of Accounts, and Longview reporting database.
- Maintain documentation of system processes, reports and system functionality.
- Support statutory and other regulatory compliance filings (e.g., SEC, Taxes, etc.) through generation of financial reports to support underlying file information.
- Ensure proper coordination of purchases/divestitures within Longview for audit purposes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or Financial Information Systems
- 10-15 years of progressively responsible experience and demonstrated success in accounting and/or financial systems management.
- Demonstrated, hands-on experience and working knowledge of global consolidation software tools and processes.