Our client is an innovative healthcare company located in North-Houston. They have over 1000 employees, operate in 6 states and are focused on providing greater access to healthcare for the communities it operates in. This is a relatively new company in rapid-growth mode.
The office space is beautiful and has ponds/gardens/frisbee golf all around it. They have bikes/helmets you can rent as well as yoga rooms and a gym there onsite.
- Assists Directors in reporting maintenance
- Develops and maintains internal and external reporting methods
- Leads monthly revenue recognition process
- Researchers variances & unusual items on the income statement
- Other financial data analysis
- 3+ years of experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Public Accounting required
Why work here?
- Rapid growth opportunities
- Family Culture
- Complex corporate structure (new challenges)
- Monthly recreational activities
- Culture Clubs
- Health programs
- Direct exposure to Board/Directors