- GREAT tenure!
- GREAT work like balance!
- GREAT 401K – 9% match
Key Responsibilities: Journal Entries, Bank Recs, and payroll processing (until they move payroll to HR in 6-9 months)
What they are looking for: BBA – Accounting or relevant nonprofit experience. Pivot tables. This is a succession plan for the Controller.
Why they are looking:
- Process various month and year-end transactions and develop and generate internal financial reports and associated schedules for all entities, departments, and ministries.
- Work with staff and volunteer ministry leaders to coordinate and improve financial processes.
- Maintain and reconcile all bank and investment accounts of the organization and all related entities.
- Reconcile credit card payments received monthly, recording activity and fees as needed.
- Process semi-monthly payroll and pension for an organization. Make journal entry adjustments to the general ledger related to any payroll adjustments.
- Responsible for all the organizations’ payroll related tax and information filings for state and federal government; prepare W-2’s for all staff and clergy.
- Oversee the billing process. Process credit ACH transactions and track expiration dates and declined cards for Preschool tuition payments. Work with Director of Operations to minimize receivables.
- Assist independent auditors with annual audits of all entities including preparation of schedules and bank confirmations as requested.
- Provide backup support for accounts payable, accounts receivable, cash receipts and contributions functions, as needed.