Our Client is an established, privately-held diversified wealth management company Headquartered in Downtown Houston, with one of its strategic lines of business in real estate development.
Why work here:
- Work life balance!
- Amazing office with great company culture!
- Role is open due to promotion!
- Free downtown parking or fully subsidized transit!
- Ability to be part of real estate deals!
- Prepare and enter journal entries into the accounting system (Microsoft Dynamics SL)
- Reconcile general ledger and subsidiary accounts
- Prepare financial statements and supporting schedules
- Review and reconcile project and/or special reports
- Analyze project costs as needed
- Support internal/external audit activities
- Identify and implement process improvements
- Prepare real estate budgets
- Code invoices/property tax bills
- Prepare quarterly board reports
- Keep track of property tax accounts
- Record land sales/purchases
- Prepare quarterly PowerPoint report to update investors on investment performance
- Create/edit reports in Microsoft Dynamics/Solomon accounting system
- Accounting Degree
- Real Estate experience preferred but not required
- CPA a plus, but not required
- Public Accounting experience a plus!
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics/Solomon accounting system preferred