Our client is a leading Oil & Gas company located in South-West Houston(Westchase). They are rapidly expanding and looking to add to a 5-person Fixed-Assets team in their corporate office. This company has been operating for roughly ten years and it is an opportune time to get in the door during these massive years of growth. Please respond directly to this posting to be considered.
- Responsible for all property, plant equipment ledgers
- Perform fixed asset month end close process
- Liaison between accounting, finance & management
- Develop budget to actual reports to management
Why work here?
- Relatively new company with high growth
- Close-knit group
- Provided meals
- O&G Industry
- 5+ years of Fixed Asset Accounting
- CPA certification preferred (not required)
- Great Plains ERP experience preferred (not required)
- O&G Industry experience preferred (not required)