Will serve as the company’s interface with the investment community; ensuring through consistent and straightforward communication, that investors understand the Company’s strategic goals and the manner in which these goals translate to expected financial performance. This role reports directly to the Chief Financial Officer.
- Develops and implements a cash management strategy throughout the organization, maintain procedures for the effective management of the Company’s world-wide cash and cash assets and liabilities.
- Ensures effective forecasting, collection, depository and disbursement systems are maintained to minimize cash in system.
- Develops and implements information flows and procedures that minimize idle cash and improve productivity of the consolidated cash system.
- Ensures the Company’s cash management practices are ethical and treats banks and suppliers fairly and consistent with corporate policy.
- Responsible for the implementation of cash management changes/systems/processes needed for acquisitions or divestitures.
SHORT-TERM BORROWING, INVESTING, FINANCIAL STRATEGY:
- Administers the Company’s short-term borrowing and short-term investing program and develops financing strategies for creating superior shareholder value.
- Responsible for developing the corporate model for monthly, quarterly, and annual budgets and forecasting.
- Develops short-term borrowing and investing policies and strategies and ensure operational procedures and practices are implemented consistent with such policies.
- Manages the Company’s communication with all equity buy-side and sell-side constituents, including debt investors, lenders, and financial services vendors.
- Reviews all external investor interactions, press releases, and earnings releases.
- Ensures maximum after-tax return on investable funds consistent with company’s risk policies.
- Manages the timely and appropriate investment of cash, consistent with cash flow projections and polices.
- Monitors utilization of short term funding vehicles consistent with minimizing costs and maintain sufficient access to financial markets, including bank credit lines.
- Ensures the complete, accurate records of borrowing and investment activities are maintained and the necessary accounting entries are made for such activity. Reports the results of such activities to executive leadership and other appropriate parties.
- Manages the preparation of timely and accurate cash funding estimates based on information obtained from banks, divisions and subsidiaries.
- Develops alternative and innovative sources of short-term funding which meet the company’s financing objectives and reduces borrowing costs.
- Manages existing banking relationships and identifies potential new banking prospects for the Company to evaluate.
- Develops a deep working relationship with each credit facility bank to understand its product capabilities and market expertise. Visits regularly with all banking partners and new prospects to generate creative financing solutions for the Company.
- Actively seeks opportunities to enhance overall banking relationships while minimizing fees.
- Strategically manages the placement of and renewal of the Company’s back-up credit facilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance. MBA preferred
- Minimum 12+ years of progressive treasury management experience with 8+ years’ experience in treasury and cash management (mid-to high market companies).
- CTP or similar professional designations preferred
- Deep knowledge in Cash Management, investor relations, Third Party payment/credit processing. Foreign exchange markets and trading, Acquisition integration, Planning and Forecasting
- Previous experience working with credit facilities
- Experience working in a publicly traded company.