Our client is a leading manufacturer of downhole tools for a publicly-traded Oilfield Service company. This group was founded in 1983 and brought under the corporate umbrella in 1998. This division has roughly 500 employees.
This position will be located in Godley, TX (25 miles from Fort Worth) and sits within a team of three. The selected candidate will report directly to the Finance Manager. This position is frequently groomed to take over as the Finance Manager and will require minimal travel. The primary responsibilities of the role are to review monthly flash forecasts, quarterly inventory schedules, budget submissions, Month-End Close and a variety of special projects.
Why work here?
- Flexible work schedule
- Rapid advancement
- Opportunity to work within Publicly traded environment
- Stability & growth within the Oil & Gas industry
- 5-15 years of accounting/operations experience required
- Inventory/manufacturing experience required
- CPA preferred
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred