In this key position, you will be responsible for making certain that invoices are accurate and properly submitted to customers, make certain the invoices are entered into their systems, while working with operations and sales department to resolve discrepancies.
- Contact customers regarding past due invoices
- Making certain all invoices are entered into customers systems and reconciling with our accounting records
- Organize customer collection efforts so that details are easily reported to management upon request.
- Assist other team members on job costing analysis.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Verify the accuracy of invoices, payments and other accounting documents or records.
- Investigate questionable data.
- Recommend actions to resolve discrepancies.
- Reconcile records with internal company employees and management, or external vendors or customers.
- Compile data and prepare a variety of reports.
- Assist in month end closing.
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices.
- Keen business intelligence and ability to work with others to achieve corporate success
- Must have a strong work ethic
- Proficiency in Excel is essential
- Basic accounting principles knowledge, documentation skills, research and resolution skills, data analysis and multi-tasking skills
- Must be well organized and a self-starter
- Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable
- Possess strong time management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to interact with employees and customers in a professional manner
- Ability to speak and write English fluently a must, bi-lingual in Spanish is advantageous but not required