Our client has established itself as a market leader in logistics and transportation. As an Accounts Payable Specialist, you manage relationships with vendors across the country and around the globe.
- Assist the Accounts Payable team with full-cycle accounts payable responsibilities including, but not limited to: invoice processing, maintaining vendor records, running payment reports according to payment schedules and reconciling vendor statements.
- Process hundreds of invoices per week
- Organize, receive and coordinate the processing of vendor invoices.
- Create weekly payment batches.
- Assist with month-end activities, accruals, reconciliation, preparing 1099s and audit support.
- Ad-hoc requests as needed.
Qualifications & Experience:
- AA/AS degree or equivalent experience in accounting.
- One 1+ year or more of related experience.
- Full cycle accounts payable understanding
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail and accountability
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficiency with MS Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Go-getter mentality; willingness to progress and develop
Please submit an updated version of your resume for immediate consideration. Thank you!
Diane Delgado LeMaire | Senior Managing Director, Executive Search & Branch Manager | Creative Financial Staffing (CFS)