Leading Houston manufacturer is looking to add to its accounting team!
This organization has been in business for over 60 years and is currently experiencing tremendous growth due to the success of its multiple product lines. We are looking for an experienced cost accountant to join an established team. This role will be stationed at the corporate headquarters and away from the manufacturing facilities. There are roughly 100 employees currently and this is a $200MM company. Growth and increased role responsibilities are expected, please apply if you are looking to grow & develop professionally.
Senior Cost Accountant | 70-80K | Pasadena
Why work here?
– Mentorship & Training (Manager is a CPA)
– Stability (Company experiencing organic growth in a challenging market)
– Flexibility (8-5 work schedule with great PTO/Sick Day options)
– Support (Medical coverage subsidized)
– Annual Bonus
– Review & prepare inventory forecasts/sourcing
– Month End Close/Journal Entry review
– Monitor labor and overhead
– Monthly fixed assets & depreciation
– Balance Sheet reconciliaitions
– 7+ years of cost accounting experience
– Major ERP & Excel experience
– Bachelor degree