CFS is adding a Recruiter to our amazing Houston Team. We are looking for a smart, stable, successful professional to apply his/her business and sales acumen and add value to our clients and candidates. Our Houston office is a top billing office for CFS and is comprised of a dynamic, fun, motivated and successful people. The entire team is highly focused and commitment to servicing the needs of our clients and candidates and working as a tight-knit, collaborative team.
If you have considered a career in the staffing industry OR if you are already in the industry but are seeking a change, see what CFS has to offer. We have experienced tremendous success transitioning individuals from administrative staffing and individuals from public accounting who enjoy business development.
Why work for CFS?
ü We were founded by leading public accounting firms. This large national network helps us to attract the top accounting talent in the market.
ü We are employee-owned!
ü We have 40 offices nationally. We offer excellent infrastructure, training, corporate-run marketing programs, sales incentive trips, competitive comp plans and career advancement. At CFS, you have all the benefits of being part of a national company, while still enjoying the close-knit, family-feel of your local office.
ü Check out CFS’s approval rating on www.glassdoor.com.
ü CFS offers a culture that is unique to the staffing industry. If you’ve worked for the corporate giants of the industry, you may be tired of the micro-management, the unattainable metrics and the lack of flexibility in your work day.
Overview of the role
- Recruit accounting and finance professionals for specific positions through networking, direct sourcing calls, and internet recruiting.
- Interview accounting and finance professionals to determine skill sets and career goals.
- Work closely with your candidates to provide career guidance & match with appropriate job opportunities at client companies.
- Obtain new clients through direct marketing efforts.
- Work closely with hiring managers at client companies to assess job opening(s), represent appropriate candidates, and manage the interview/offer process.
- Manage the interview process between your candidate and client, including relaying feedback between parties & salary negotiations.
Handle all appropriate follow up with your candidates and clients to build meaningful and productive relationships.
The ideal fit for this role:
- Proven track record of success in staffing, B2B sales OR 1-4 years in public accounting
- Ability to confidently and effectively communicate at all levels in an organization
- Good at connecting on social media and via email, but even better at picking up the phone and making things happen
- Takes ownership of his/her work
- Driven, competitive, and self-motivated
- Good sense of humor
We are an employee-owned national staffing organization that focuses exclusively on accounting and finance. We were founded by leading public accounting firms. This large national network helps us to attract the top accounting talent in the market–a distinct competitive advantage. Both CFS and our CPA firm founders place high importance on integrity. This value is carried through our relationships with candidates, clients, and within the team.
Benefits & Compensation
Your overall compensation plan will include a competitive base and commission structure. You will also participate in monthly, quarterly & annual national sales contests with rewards such as all-expense paid trips to tropical destinations. We offer competitive benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, & 401K plan.
Keywords: staffing, recruiting, recruiter, executive recruiter, accounting, finance, public accounting, Big 4, CPA, sales, business development, account manager, account management