Our Client is an established, fast paced and entrepreneurial commercial real estate company located in the Galleria district. They have a work hard play hard mentality and are looking for a senior commercial property accountant to join their team. The position responsibilities include analyzing financial information in preparation for entry into various financial statements and accounting reports, and making appropriate journal entries for recording in the general ledger by checking calculations, reviewing basis for figures, and balancing and reconciling figures, and balancing and reconciling balance sheet accounts. The ideal candidate should have great verbal and written communication skills, as they will be in constant communication with third parties to assist in completing pre-close and close activities, answer questions, provide support, and ensure timely completion of accounting processes for on-time client and Company reporting.
Why Work Here?
- Free lunches everyday
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment
- Benefits after first month of employment
- Discretionary bonus
What do you need to work here?
- Commercial property management accounting experience required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required!
- Yardi and Timberline software experience is preferred
- At least 6+ years in a Property Accountant role
- Experience with CAM Reconciliations