Our client is a leading manufacturer who has been in business for over 60 years. They are private equity backed and growing by acquisition and organic growth. They are a global producer of custom sealing solutions. They have locations in the US, South America, Europe, and Asia. They are located north of the Woodlands.
They are seeking a Division Operations Controller with 7 to 10 years of cost accounting experience in a heavy inventory setting for this newly created role!
Why work here?
• Discretionary Bonus
• International Exposure
• Opportunity to make this role your own!
• Highly visible role. Work with GM, CFO and upper management!
• Company is in acquisition mode, but also growing organically with the market shifting.
• 7 to 10 years’ experience. Combination of cost & inventory accounting.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
• MS Office experience
• Great leader and go-getter personality!