With succession planning in the forefront, our client is recruiting Big 4 external auditors for a multi-year leadership rotational program, which will prepare the associate for consideration for a senior level leadership position.
The rotational program provides intensive field-based training in communication, leadership, finance, sales and operations, enabling the associate to apply these skills in critical roles throughout the company as they begin a career with the company. The program also provides access to an instant peer group and networking opportunities to help the associate learn and grow within the organization. The associate will learn directly from company leaders. Through training and real-life assignments the associate will gain the technical skills and leadership knowledge they will need to run their own part of the business.
Our client seeks a bright, motivated, detail-oriented audit professional for an Internal Auditor position in their Houston, TX office. This position will report to the Audit Manager and the Audit Director based in Houston, TX and will be part of the audit team responsible for the company’s US-based corporate functions. This position provides excellent international work experience and requires travel to top domestic destinations with some international and local area travel as well.
- Participate in multiple and simultaneous risk-based audits, while maintaining departmental quality standards.
- Effectively complete audit planning, fieldwork and reporting for financial, operational, integrated and system reviews, both domestically and internationally.
- Assist in preparing audit reports that accurately summarize the most significant control weaknesses and resulting impacts to the organization.
- Assist management and audit team members through all phases of audit engagement execution, as requested.
- Represent Corporate Audit on company initiatives and special projects, including SOX compliance.
- Contribute to internal department initiatives, such as training, departmental development and other internal projects, as requested.
- Understand the company organization and develop relationships to provide value-added solutions and best-practices.
- Must have a minimum of 3 to 4 years progressive audit experience in a Big 4 or renowned regional public accounting firm and/or internal audit department.
- CPA or CIA is preferred;
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance/business is required.
- Exposure to Sarbanes-Oxley.
#internalaudit #SOX #oilandgas #job #jobs #hiringnow