Growing oil & gas related company located in northwest Houston looking to hire a division assistant controller to take this role to the next level. This company truly values work life balance and promoting from within!
70 to 75K plus bonus, 401K, generous PTO and flex work schedule
- Public Accounting AND/OR industry background
- Less than 5 years of total professional experience
- Accounting Degree
- CPA in process or completed
- Assist the Controller with special projects and process improvement.
- Maintain controls and documentation evidencing performance of established controls.
- Support the U.S. acquisitions to ensure compliance with US GAAP
- Prepare income statement and balance sheet analysis monthly.
- Review and analyze balance sheet accounts and prepare and maintain account reconciliations.
- Review and approve journal entries.
- Communicate with various levels of leadership within the organization on transactions or policy changes that have a direct impact on the financial statements.
- Assist with internal and external audit requests and work with other team members to ensure audit requests are completed in a timely manner.