Our client is a leading management company in the residential industry. They are located in Central Houston and were founded over 20 years ago. They are rapidly-expanding and just expanded their office here in Houston. Representing only elite properties, they truly are a leader in their industry. This is a small-office environment owned by investors.
Why work here?
- Rapid growth (Property representation increasing by 20-40% annually)
- Convenient location (with free covered parking)
- Great benefits (Majority of healthcare is paid)
- Leadership development (Conferences & Training)
- Guaranteed annual raises
- Short term bonuses
- Texas CPA
- Real Estate Experience
- Prior management experience
• Providing financial support to senior management
• Coordinating and prepare monthly reporting and internal financial statements ensuring accuracy and integrity
• Preparing budgets and forecasts
• Preparing analysis of financial results and key metrics for senior management
• Maintaining accurate records of property acquisitions, dispositions, and closings
• Reviewing and assisting in budget development
• Managing monthly close process to ensure full coverage of transactions and entries in a timely fashion to enable sufficient review prior to completion.
Monitoring key indicators to ensure internal controls are in place and effective. Regularly review the internal controls structure to ensure proper controls are identified and implemented.
Acting as a liaison to internal and external auditors