ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client has a key advantage in being able to construction services, as well as engineering and procurement.
Their tight knit, highly productive, team atmosphere makes our client a great place to work.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE SENIOR ACCOUNTANT:
- Assisting the Controller to ensure adherence to the company’s minimum financial controls.
- Revenue recognition for turnkey and time and material construction projects.
- Collaborating to timely and accurate complete the company’s Standard Reporting Package.
- Establish and build relationships that improve results on key initiatives.
- Manage cost accounting procedures and methods.
- Ability to identify, assess and manage risks in areas of the role.
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR THE SENIOR ACCOUNTANT ROLE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Proficient in using Financial ERP systems data mining technologies
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with mastery in Excel (e.g. pivot tables, advanced formula creation, VLookUps, spreadsheet creation)
- Demonstrated ability to understand business processes and impact on profitability
- Demonstration of ability to work in a changing environment and balance priorities
- Ability to travel from 5 to 10% of the time
- A minimum of two years of experience performing the above requirements