|Senior Financial Analyst
|The Finance Analyst position will support the Financial Planning & Analysis Director through various planning, reporting and analysis tasks.
- Works with various departments to gather and update the rolling 18 month forecast on a monthly basis.
- Supports the regional finance managers with the 18 month forecast.
- Maintains the revenue model based on feedback from operations management and functional support management.
- Compiles and presents monthly and quarterly operating plans
- Analyzes P&L data, identifies significant variances and recommends updates to the current plan monthly.
- Prepares monthly reports for financial book and ensures accuracy and completeness of final books.
- Develops, refines and documents forecasting processes and procedures.
- Assists with the development, maintenance, and testing of new BPC reports and templates.
- Participates as a key contributor to the annual budgeting team, helping to coordinate P&L and capital expenditure budgeting
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- 3+ years of related experience minimum
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (specifically Excel and PowerPoint)
- Aptitude for financial reporting systems; SAP Business Planning and Consolidations (BPC) preferred
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, with the ability to handle multiple priorities concurrently
- Eagerness to learn and contribute in a team environment
- Broad understanding of financial models and analytical tools
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong work ethic
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: