- Prepares SEC quarterly and annual financial statements with related disclosure requirements (including XBRL).
- Prepares other Financial Statements with related disclosure requirements (including UK annual report in IFRS).
- Researches technical accounting and disclosure issues.
- Manages the accounting for equity based compensation.
- Prepares or reviews various items as support to our filings.
- Ensures that all documentation complies with the company’s regulations and professional standards.
- Bachelors in Accounting
- Public Accounting
- At least 5 years of SEC reporting experience.
- CPA required