- Responsible for maintaining and reconciling balance sheet accounts: pre-paid and designated liability accounts.
- Responsible for preparing and distributing roll-forward schedules to other divisions for financial reporting.
- Assists the Senior Accountant with the review of intercompany billings for completeness and accuracy and collecting proper support for monthly intercompany billings.
- Processes and uploads monthly PCARD transactions, reviews data for proper coding, missing coding, report suspicious activity or purchases.
- Assists with monthly review and distribution of department profit and loss statements and actuals vs forecast.
- Prepares any adjusting entries identified during review process and responses from department heads.
- Collects and understanding responses from department managers for explanations on unusual items and actuals vs forecast variances.
- Assists in interim and year end audit requests and schedules as assigned, both external and internal audits.
- Assists with closing the books, with producing monthly profit and loss statements, and worth preparing, reviewing and submitting assigned Hyperion files.
- Reviews subsequent disbursements and proposes accruals for month end hard close.
- Assists with accounts receivables and payables as needed.
- Stays in compliance with internal financial controls and associated procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance and 3 years of experience in finance, public accounting or corporate accounting.
- Eligible to sit for CPA exam or in process
- Multi-Billion, Multi-National Company
- 60 to 68K plus 10% bonus
- Medical, Dental, 401K, PTO