Would you like to work for a company that has been in business for over 60 years? How about a company that just doesn’t want a # cruncher, but someone who desires to work with operations? This company truly believes in promoting from within! Proof? Several Accountants who have worked for this company have moved on to other roles within the Houston division or other divisions around the country! If you like a more laid back and entrepreneurial environment, this may be just the place for you!
What do you need to qualify?
- Accounting Degree
- 2 to 3 years of GL experience and advanced Excel skills
- A desire to work hand in hand with other departments. Not just Accounting!
- Seeking an outgoing personality with great communication skills who welcomes collaboration!
- Prepares monthly journal entries
- Assists with the preparation of monthly financial reports and cash flow projections
- Verifies accuracy of journal entries and accounting classifications within the financial statements
- Coordinates accounting matters with other departments within the division
- Coordinates work efforts with National Shared Services
- Prepares supporting documentation for the Division’s SOX binders
- 55,000 to 60,000 plus bonus
- Full benefits package
- Minimal overtime
- Work hard, play hard culture!
#fortune500 #staffaccountant #construction #top100placestowork #jobs #jobsearch #houston