Are you sick of public accounting less than 3 years in? This might be the perfect opportunity for you.
Our client is hiring a Senior Accountant due to a recent promotion….so yes this company believes in promoting from within. They also believe in work life balance!
Oh, and they are located on the northwest side of Houston!
Here are some of the things you will be responsible for:
- Assist with P&L and balance sheet flux analysis on a monthly or quarterly basis.
- Prepare and review key account reconciliations on a monthly or quarterly basis.
- Assist with the month end review and close process, ensuring compliance with accounting policies and U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Review the accounting processes for U.S. acquisitions to ensure compliance
- Communicate with different managers or VP’s within the organization to get an understanding of unique transactions that have a direct impact on the financial statements.
- Assist with internal and external audit requests.
- Collaborate on various projects with the VP of finance regarding management estimates, process improvements, or detailed analysis on specific accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of two to three years of accounting experience.
- Must be a CPA or CPA eligible.
- Strong technical knowledge of US GAAP.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced excel skill