Apply online at: http://www.cfstaffing.com
- Perform multi-level analysis of locations from various perspectives such as geographic location, sales volume, profitability to highlight trends, risks, and opportunities.
- Prepare analysis on various P&L and cash components, such as operating expenses and capital expenditures. Participate in the process and management of the capital process.
- Research variances from forecast in weekly/monthly/quarterly results working with various departments to determine if trends warrant changes to forecast.
- Participate in the monthly financial reporting processes, supporting managers in the completion of reporting and variance analysis. Maintain and improve format and flexibility of reporting efficiencies.
- Assist in the budget and forecast process. Forecast future revenue and expenditures to establish cost structures. Maintain budget and forecast information in the accounting system.
- Evaluate profit and cost efficiencies in various areas of the organization as needed.
- Develop, maintain and distribute ad hoc reports and financial models as needed.
- Identify trends in financial performance and provide suggestions for improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting.
- One to three years’ experience in financial analysis.
- Accounting/GAAP knowledge.
- Advanced experience using Microsoft Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.