Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Logging on to bank and print Lockbox Deposits.
- Processing Domestic Wires on Elite.
- Processing Lockbox Batches and preparing Auto Credit Loads.
- Process STALE write-offs weekly.
- Receiving, Reading & Responding to e-mails.
- Lead responsible for filing and offsite storage for A/R deposits.
- When no payment data is provided communicate with client via vendor processing websites, calling, e-mailing billing, file worksite, and internet for information.
- Prepare & key daily-in house deposits and back-up.
- Preparing refunds for duplicate and over payments.
- Reconcile JPMorgan access online report with system to confirm all debit/credits recorded, and at month end.
- Process PosPay 3 times daily and notify Supervisor I Assistant Supervisor of any issues, work to rectify issues .
- Monthly A/R meetings to discuss department issues.
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by A/R and Billing Manager; A/R Supervisor.
- Scanning monthly deposits and attach to file imaging.
Knowledge and Skills
- Ability to read, and write at a level normally acquired through completion of high school or equivalent; basic knowledge of accounting principles.
- Approximately two to three years of on the job experience in a business or accounting environment.
- Strong aptitude in organizational skills, problem solving and research.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and written; internally and externally.
- Must have intermediate excel & word skill level, accuracy, dependability, and detail oriented.