- The Internal Auditor will review and evaluate the control environment and develop specific analyses of strengths and weaknesses, along with recommended improvements.
- Conduct audits covering strategic, financial, operational and compliance risks, including identifying issues, reviewing and analyzing findings, and documenting business processes and procedures.
- Responsible for all Inventory Management auditing.
- Responsible for Procedural Compliance audits.
- Will summarize and present audit findings to Executive level Leadership group.
- Identify audit issues, use root cause analyses and make recommendations using independent judgment and risk assessment.
- Consult with management on risks, controls and best practices.
- The objective is to find viable solutions for elimination/mitigation of losses through identification of weaknesses, recommendation of solutions and providing guidance to ensure success.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Financial or similar field, required.
- Certifications: CPA, CFE, CIA or like designation, preferred.
- A minimum of two (2) years of audit experience, required.
- Proven success/experience in financial loss…
View original post 8 more words