Description of Job Duties:
- Assist in the monitoring of existing managers of the public and private investments portfolios.
- Prepare reports for the routine review of asset class level performance.
- Assist in the screening and due diligence process for new managers.
- Document the manager due diligence process.
- Assist with the development of and maintenance of asset class models and databases.
- Participate in investment research projects from asset allocation to security level review.
- Assist in the preparation of materials for quarterly board meetings.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree. MBA or CFA designation is a plus.
Experience Required: 2 plus years of experience preferably at an investment firm, investment bank, or consulting firm.