The Operations Analyst will support field operations and perform duties associated with operational accounting, primarily related to the payroll/billing/ticketing system and purchase order tracking. The Operations Analyst will also perform professional level human resources work.
- Verify and maintain weekly billing/payroll/ticketing system in Excel as it transitions into TMW
- Verify and maintain weekly payroll/time entry spreadsheet and email HR for weekly payroll
- Process purchase orders for equipment orders, which includes ensuring proper approval
- Maintain our preventative maintenance program, PMExpert
- Prepare invoices and distribute for approvals to customers
- Become a super-user of new billing/payroll/ticketing system that is currently being implemented (TMW) – assist in implementation, as needed
- Update/add new drivers, leases and contracts into TMW as needed
- Manage the employee on-boarding process, including preparing new hire paperwork, scheduling drug screens, completing background checks, sending notifications, etc.
- Assist with the development; implementation and testing of processes and controls to ensure continued SOX compliance
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Experience administering an integrated billing/payroll/ticketing system
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office programs