- 9/80 work schedule
- 3 Weeks PTO + 8 Holidays
- 10% 401K match
Senior Financial Reporting Analyst prepares the Company’s internal and external financial statements and the related disclosures, and provides technical support on selected accounting and disclosure matters in accordance with US GAAP and management reporting requirements.
- Internal Reporting : Manage the timely and accurate delivery of monthly Management reporting package, including:
- Prepare and review financial statements and related schedules to be included in the monthly financial reporting package.
- Compile and review monthly and quarterly variance analysis to explain significant variances in financial statement accounts, utilizing input from the respective account owners in the Accounting department.
- External Reporting : Manage the timely and accurate delivery of quarterly and annual accounting reports and financial statements under US GAAP for reporting to investors and debt holders, including:
- Prepare and review financial statement schedules
- Draft supporting tables/schedules to Notes to Financial Statements and update disclosures based on authoritative accounting guidance.
- Coordinate with other departments to obtain required information for the Notes to Financial Statements.
- Annual Audit : Coordinate with external auditors to ensure a successful, efficient annual audit process for multiple entities, including:
- Coordinate internal PBCs with other departments.
- Draft and review accounting schedules and memos supporting reporting applied in financial statements.
- Evaluate the audit status to ensure deadlines are met.
- Accounting Research/Implementation : Support research of accounting and reporting issues and stay current with all accounting and reporting requirements that could impact the financial statements, including:
- Assist in the development, implementation and maintenance of accounting and reporting policies and procedures to ensure compliance with US GAAP, SEC and Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Review complex accounting entries prepared by accounting team members, as necessary, to ensure compliance with authoritative accounting guidance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field required, Master’s Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant
- Big 4 and Oil and Gas experience preferred
- Minimum of four years of business and accounting experience, including
- Minimum of 3 years audit (public accounting) or 3 years public company financial reporting or planning experience, preferably in the energy industry
- Minimum of 2 years senior/lead experience
- Experience with OGSYS preferred
- Strong accounting skills, strong writing skills, and intermediate knowledge of US GAAP