Our client truly wants to hire someone who wants to be part of the leadership team and work with operations. This is a “impact the bottom line” controller role. They are centrally located and definitely have a “small business” feel to them even though they are owned by a large global company!
The Controller will be accountable for the reliability and accuracy of financial reporting, tax returns, and payroll for both entities and report directly to the General Manager. They will be managing a team of 2.
• Day to day duties will include managing A/R and A/P functions, performing inventory adjustments and account reconciliations
• Month-end closing procedures, including production of Group monthly reporting package
• Year-end financial statements and audit
• Lead Budget process
• Support business with information and analysis and performing admin tasks
• Preparing monthly sales tax returns and provide information for income tax return
View original post 132 more words