The Real Estate Financial Analyst will be responsible for providing in-depth research and valuation analysis pertaining to residential and commercial real estate projects in various stages of development.
- Prepare comprehensive financial models which evaluate a property’s value, cashflowing ability, internal rates of return and returns on investment for new and ongoing real estate development projects, based on an in-depth research and due diligence process.
- Present financial findings to general managers and ownership on a quarterly or as needed basis.
- Analyze acquired assets on an ongoing basis to assist the asset management team with project management.
- Track expenses and revenues vs. budget and reforecast and analyze fluctuations and prepare annual project budgets. Prepare quarterly operating reports.
- Provide guidance to other departments and assist with special projects related to commercial real estate.
- Review third-party appraisal/due-diligence reports for assets as necessary.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business, Economics or Finance.
Master’s Degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in a fast paced environment analyzing and evaluating complex commercial real estate transactions. Audit experience preferred.