- Maintain the general ledger, financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting for assigned properties
- Monthly journal entries, income and expense accruals, job costing,
- Accounts payable, accounts receivable, cash receipts, bank reconciliations and lease administration
- Timely preparation of periodic financial packages, forecasts & budgets including analyses and supporting schedules of all balance sheet and income statement accounts.
• 5+ years of extensive exposure to commercial real estate accounting.
• Bachelors degree in accounting or finance, professional accounting designation preferred.