This position is a key member of the finance leadership team. They are responsible for making recommendations to enhance financial policies and procedures in addition to providing strategic leadership and advice to the overall finance team.
- Ensure timely and accurate preparation and analysis of the annual budget, forecasts, and financial data on both a regular as well as ad hoc basis.
- Manage a team of financial analysts to ensure data integrity and reliable reporting and analytics.
- Build collaborative relationships with the partnership, executive management, and internal departments.
- Act as a consultant to communicate in-depth, independent analysis to management so they understand the financial impact of business decisions so they can act accordingly.
- Organize and direct the preparation of analysis and forecasts for senior management in internal operational reviews and strategic planning
- Measuring and monitor performance against budgets and targets.
- Profitability analysis
- Identifying target areas for improvement based on key business metrics
- Develop and implement procedures and systems to improve the budget preparation process to ensure the budget and other financial models are accurate, complete and aligned
- Advise and assist senior management in the implementation of business strategies.
- Analyzing current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
- 10 plus years of financial analysis, budgeting and process improvement.
- Advanced written, verbal and interpersonal skills