85 to 100K plus bonus
- Lead all the closing activities for certain of the companies, including the preparation and distribution of the monthly and annual financial statements, including cash flow.
- Calculate and process closing entries in line with agreed timelines for certain key accounts including deferred revenue, accruals other than AP, payroll, non-controlling interests and other equity related transactions.
- Assist with other routine closing activities.
- Provide monthly analysis and reports on certain key companies / accounts. Review and check, understand the drivers and trends and document findings.
- Prepare certain monthly and quarterly Balance Sheet reconciliations covering all the accounts within the Balance Sheet for review by the Corporate Accounting Senior Manager and Manager.
- Fixed assets / depreciation – including disposals.
- Support the monthly, quarterly and annual consolidation processes at the business unit and holdings level.
- Prepare and check certain BS reconciliations and roll forwards (investment, equity, non-controlling interest etc) in conjunction with the Reporting Manager.
- Agreeing the segment reports to the underlying GLs.
- Checking / reconciling inter company and other accounts
- Support the addition of any new companies to the CA accounting group. Integrate
- Assist with the development of accounting and reporting “best practices”.
- Provide special analysis, research or support as requested by management.
Education/Certifications – Accounting degree/Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required.
- 8- 10 years of accounting and reporting experience required, including audit experience.
Systems – Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel; QuickBooks, Dynamics and Cognos TM1 knowledge a plus.