- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations for specified accounts and may analyze daily bank account activity.
- Compile financial information and prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts; document business transactions; and reconcile and close Company accounts on a monthly basis.
- Perform general ledger duties to assist with monthly activity and closings.
- Perform monthly reconciliation of balance sheet accounts to general ledger balances.
- Analyze and document variances in account balances between periods.
- Prepare various schedules required for internal and external reporting, on a GAAP basis
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
• Work towards CPA designation preferred
• Minimum of two years of professional experience in accounting