- Financial statement review of each operating unit’s financials to understand fluctuations
- Work-in-process/job review and analysis through the use of Hyperion Essbase reports.
- Actual vs Forecast Review – This review includes understanding the operating unit’s variances and variance explanations for the monthly and quarterly comparisons
- Other Monthly Reporting Schedules – This review includes reviewing and preparing various other schedules and consolidating schedules
- Resolving various accounting issues brought up by the operating units or corporate personnel.
- Assisting with the updating of the type of work segment support and disclosure.
- Working closely with the operating units to help with any problems/issues that may arise. This includes developing relationships with the operating units’ controllers and becoming a main point of contact.
- Providing support and assistance to the SEC financial reporting group in preparations of 10-Q, 10-K, earnings releases,
- Accounting Degree
- Public Accounting