Our client is growing! They are currently looking for an Accounting Manager (with full charge bookkeeping responsibilities) to join their very family friendly team what allows for flex hours!
Solomon software experience is required for this role!
- Pay supplier invoices in a timely manner
- Take all reasonable discounts on supplier invoices
- Issue invoices to customers
- Collect sales taxes from customers and remit them to the government
- Ensure that receivables are collected promptly
- Record cash receipts and make bank deposits
- Conduct a monthly reconciliationof every bank account
- Conduct periodic reconciliations of all accounts to ensure their accuracy
- Provide information to the CFO who creates the company’s financial statements
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
- Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management
- Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements
- Process payroll in a timely manner
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested
- Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Maintains accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts; defining accounting policies and procedures.
- Manage cash flow position through effective administration of Accounts Receivable and Payables
Medical, Dental, Vision, Flex time, Vacation, Paid Holidays and 401K discretionary match