• Monthly review of AP data for various companies to determine if any use tax liability exists.
• Compile and sign use tax returns on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis for various companies in a multitude of states
• Tax permit registration of companies in various states (when needed) to ensure tax compliance
• Filing of local business license returns for various companies
• Communicate and address Taxing Jurisdictions issues regarding notifications, registrations, or compliance issues
• Communicate with field personnel to advise or answer questions they may have regarding tax law changes or compliance issues
• Research of a wide range of tax issues through RIA Checkpoint
• Maintain a working knowledge of a wide variety of tax issues in Multiple States
• Assist in the facilitation of Governmental Sales/Use Tax Audits and other Departmental Projects
• 3 years minimum direct work experience related to Use Tax compliance, statute review, and assistance with audit facilitation is required
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or a related discipline
• If non-degreed a minimum of 8 years direct work experience related to Use Tax compliance, statute review, and assistance audit facilitation is required.